What is domain age ?
In simple terms, “Domain Age” refers to the amount of time during which a domain name has existed. It is how old a domain name is.
So for example, if a domain name was registered in 2010, the domain age will be 10 years by 2020.
And what's a domain name? It is the URL of a website, just as Toolslite.com. That is, the address with which Internet users can access your website.
About domain age checker by Toolslite
Domain Age Checker is a tool we built primarily for the purpose of checking the age of any domain name on the Internet.
This is by far the most powerful domain age checking tool you'll find on the web because it is loaded with vital domain name checking features.
Normally, other domain age checkers just show you the age of the domain mostly in years.
But Domain Age Checker by Toolslite is a lot more sophisticated.
Our domain tool shows you, not just the age of your domain name, but also the exact time, day, month, and year the domain name was created.
But that's not all:
Our domain age checker also does the magic of showing you even more details about your domain name, including:
- The date the domain was last updated on
- The domain expiration date
- IP address (the IP address will tell you who is currently hosting the website and the type of IP address it has)
- Name servers attached to the domain name
- Way back link for checking the history of the domain name in Archive.org, including past designs, layouts, contents, etc.
- Registrar of the domain name.
This means the tool not only serve as your domain age checker, but also as:
- Domain expiry date checker
- Domain IP address checker
- Web host checker
- Domain name server checker
- Domain registrar checker
With those pack of features, you can only agree that this is not your average domain age checker, but a sophisticated domain name analyzer.
Oh, and did we mention that you get all of this for $0. Yes, completely FREE. No hidden fees, no monthly charges. In fact, you can even use it without prior registration.