+200 PRO Tools For Only $2/mo ∼ ☕
Join +10k loyal clients who already use Toolslite ❤️
1️⃣ Save Time & Money + 2️⃣ Boost Productivity + 3️⃣ Increase Sales
⚪ Subscribe Now
How do I create a line graph?
It's easy to create a line graph with a tool like Toolslite. Simply start with a template, gather your data in an Excel or Google spreadsheet, import your information and watch your chart come to life.
Can I create any kind of line graph with Toolslite?
Absolutely! You can make single and stacked line graphs. You can also choose from three different types of line styles – angled, smooth or steps.
Can I create a line graph with live data?
You sure can! You can easily make a graph with live data using the line graph maker by importing a Google spreadsheet that has been previously published to the web.
When do you use a line graph?
Line graphs are good for when you want to illustrate progression or evolution over time. Put it in a finance report to show your boss how you improved results. Put them in an infographic about the environment to show how the world has changed over the years. With our online graph maker, the data visualization possibilities are endless.
How to Use the Line Graph Maker
- Enter the title, horizontal axis and vertical axis labels of the graph.
- Enter data label names or values or range.
- Set number of lines.
- For each line, enter data values with space delimiter, label and color.
- Check curved line if needed.
- Press the Draw button to generate the line graph.
- Press the × reset button to set default values.
This tool is created by rapidtables